Things that you need:
- Chicken boned
- Chicken breast
- Fish ball
- Fish cakes
- Bean Sprout
- Lump sugar (bin tang)
- Mee & Mihun
- Fried Onion
- Oysters sauce
- Sugar & salt
- First of all, boil a pot of water and when it ready out it the chicken breast, chicken boned and sengkuang to let it boil
- After it boil, add a bit of lump sugar, salt and oysters sause
- try to taste it until you feel tat is nice..
- After half an hour, when the chicken breast it also done take it out and chop it into pieces
- This is all the "side dish" that we need to include in Lam Mee
- Wow.. a lot to preapre.. but actually all very easy only..
- Cut the taukuah into pieces then deep fried it
- "TANG"... it looks like this.....
- after the soup boil and the taste is ready..
- get a bit of mee, mihun and bean sprout
- add in all the side dish that has prepare
- pour some soup to it... and
- It's DONE....!!
- Lum Mee will served best if u get a bit of sambal n mix together wif the soup..
- If you wanna cut it short and simple, some of the side dish is not needed..
- jus have a few side dish together wif the soup tat wuld taste nice as well...